We deeply care about our partners, insurance community, employees and the loved ones that support them. Our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by COVID-19. We are committed to serving our partners and continuing operations during this period of uncertainty. We have taken steps to protect our communities, while enabling our partners to continue their business enterprise in the most efficient and effective way possible. Here are some of the steps that VRC is taking:
- Keeping our Employees, Partners and Insurance Community Safe.
The health, safety, and well-being of our community is our number one priority. We continually track and monitor CDC & WHO recommendations and update our policies, as needed.
- Operational Continuity Using Digital Collaboration and Our Virtual Solutions, Including VRC Remote for Video Statements.
We have always done the majority of our work as a distributed organization with over 80% of our team working remote, as standard practice. As part of our response, we have also transitioned office staff to working remote. We will continue to support your insurance program efficiently and effectively by maintaining an engaged workforce and leveraging digital technologies, whenever possible. Working together, you can count on us for:
- Uninterrupted, quality investigative and anti-fraud solutions.
- VRC Investigators are Social Distancing Experts, as our surveillance investigators are trained extensively in the practice of social distancing.
- Statements conducted with VRC Remote, our HIPAA Compliant videoconferencing technology, for video-recorded statements – documents are signed via e-signature.
- Social Media and Desktop Investigations including background checks, locates, and asset searches.
- Medical Canvassing is a valuable tool and cost-effective option in both the fight against insurance fraud and revealing preexisting injury, disability, or history of claims.
- Training, including Fraud Regulatory Compliance Training, is being provided via webinar.
- Fraud Solutions, as it is an unfortunate fact that some people take advantage of crisis situations. VRC can help validate assertions by employees and provide facts.
- Ensure Safe and Quality Operations & Ongoing Communication.
Our entire company has come together to focus on safely continuing operations and we remain deeply committed to your need for quality investigative services, now and in the future. Communication is one of our most important values and we continue to listen to our team and our partners regarding any concerns they may have. Please continue to stay safe & healthy and contact us if there is anything we can do to help. We greatly appreciate your partnership and collaboration as we navigate the new future of the workforce.
Stay Safe and Healthy,
The VRC Team
Phone: 800-654-2185 option 7