Case Studies, Solutions and Affiliates
Founded in 1984 by insurance fraud investigators, the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to:
- Bringing the world’s fraud fighting community together through education, awareness, and networking.
- Advancing excellence by: Providing education and training for investigators of insurance fraud;
- Encouraging high professional standards of conduct;
- Developing a greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem;
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud.
Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud is America’s only anti-fraud alliance speaking for consumers, insurance companies, government agencies and others.
Through its unique work, the Coalition empowers consumers to fight back, helps fraud fighters better detect this crime and deters more people from committing fraud.
The Coalition supports this mission with a large and continually expanding armory of practical tools: Information, research & data, services and insight as a leading voice of the anti-fraud community.
The primary mission of the Anti-Fraud Alliance® is to provide a forum for strengthening skills; broadening job knowledge through training; and advancing the goals of our diverse membership. The Association’s mission includes coordinating information sharing by networking, assisting in the identification, apprehension, and prosecution of those responsible for acts of fraud.