The NCSI Annual Meeting planned for on August 2 – 5, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale has been cancelled. Due to the circumstances NCSI will instead be hosting a series of topical webinars.
Dalene Bartholomew, VP at VRC Investigations is proud to co-present an exciting session: “Obtained Legally, Leveraged Wisely.”
- Debbie Ehsan, Sr. Workers’ Compensation Manager, Kaiser Permanente & Joanne Thomas, CEO | Managing Shareholder, Inland Empire
- Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey & Dalene Bartholomew, CFE, CIFI, Vice President, VRC Investigations, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Insurance Fraud Investigator
This dynamic session being presented Tuesday, December 1st from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. will provide a legal understanding of employees’ rights to privacy with regard to gathering evidence in your claim investigation.
- Gain clarity on the legal aspect of various investigative tools to ensure your evidence is gathered lawfully and ethically.
- View cases that in-house surveillance evidence was utilized to deny claims and prosecute insurance fraud.
- Observe how social media evidence stopped unwarranted benefits and surveillance resulted in returning malingerers to work.
This high-energy, multi-media presentation provides employers and workers’ comp professionals with solutions they can utilize immediately to successfully secure investigative evidence, track chain of custody, enter into evidence, share with medical providers, use strategically in depositions and fraud abatement.
Learn how you can confidently leverage your lawfully obtained evidence to assist with compensability determination, claim management, settlement and to combat fraud.
Webinar series details will be available soon on the NCSI website here.
Phone: 800-654-2185 option 7